Synergy Fitness Website
Active Physical Therapy Website
WOMEN SHIFTING GEARS CYCLING JERSEY
ACTIVE PHYSICAL THERAPY COMMERCIALS
“COLD ROLLED” MOVIE POSTER
MARQUETTE CENTER FOR DANCE
XTERRA Marquette Ads
ACTIVE PHYSICAL THERAPY
XTERRA MARQUETTE ATHLETE GUIDE
NTN SNOWBALL COLLATERAL
ACTIVE PHYSICAL THERAPY FLYERS
XTERRA MARQUETTE FINISHER BOTTLE LABEL
Marquette Trail 50 Poster
XTERRA Marquette Website
This site was built in 2013 when XTERRA Marquette was established. It serves as the hub for all things XTERRA Marquette. This site was built using Wordpress and custom CSS.
UPCross is a cyclocross-style cycling race series that takes place in various locations in Marquette, Houghton, and Copper Harbor. The race committee had developed a website in the series’ first year and it had not been updated since. In 2014, I was asked to create a new website for the series. The new site was build using Bootstrap framework and PHP.
Hello! My name is Marie Peasley and I have been providing marketing services to small businesses since graduating from college in 2000.
I moved to Marquette, Michigan in 2006 and saw a need for a local, comprehensive marketing agency, thus forming First Position Marketing.
Its plain and simple. At the end of my day, my goal is to help you meet your business objectives. I have the skills to do so. Please feel free to browse my portfolio, and contact me to learn how I can take your marketing to the next level on an affordable budget! Thanks for visiting!
I have a proven track record in many marketing competencies. Here are a few highlights:
- Handling a wide range of creative services, collaborating with creative services peers and vendors to produce marketing and other print communications, as well as online communications and video and radio projects.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills honed over the past 10 years in public relations and corporate communications; this includes press releases, newsletters, video and radio scripts and web sites.
- Developing and implementing communications strategies for a variety of services lines, including but not limited to, non-profit, healthcare and recreational property sales and development.
- Providing communications counsel and expertise to executives and managers for issues management, benefits communications and employee relations.
“Having Marie design my club’s website was like having a personal mentor and friend with me every step of the way. She seemed to understand what I wanted better than I did, and she helped me have a clearer understanding of how a professional site could help my club communicate, organize, and grow. My needs were always important to her. In fact, Marie’s personal attention is one of the best things about working with her. She will be dedicated to you just as much as she is dedicated to your site, and it is that personal commitment that I appreciated most of all. In the end my club gained a website that far exceeded my original expectations, and I enjoyed the process, start to finish (and beyond).”
– David Gill, President – Marquette Home Brewers
“We contracted with First Position Marketing for the second straight year and couldn’t be happier with their website design, social media services, and original print materials.
They were attuned to our needs and always responded to our emails and phone calls promptly.
First Position Marketing is cutting-edge and customer friendly.”
– Derek Anderson, Race Director – XTERRA Marquette